Republic of Simracers is pleased to present to you our first official season on the iRacing platform!
The competitors can choose from 4 GTE cars:
- BMW M8 GTE
- Ferrari 488 GTE
- Ford GT - 2017
- Porsche 911 RSR
How does the sign up works?
After signing up for the season the competitor has to sign up for the race. The position is determined by the iRating of the driver, which is checked by ROS every few hours.
How many places are there on the server?
Slot limit is 40, if the Platinum server will get full there will be more servers (Gold, Silver, etc.).
Full list of the races:
- R0 - Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke - BES/WEC - Race during the day
- R1 - Sebring International Raceway - International - Race during the day
- R2 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Grand Prix - Race during the day
- R3 - Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya - Historic - Race during the night
- R4 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Grand Prix Pits - Race during the day
- R5 - Road Atlanta - Full Course - Race during the day
60 min18 Mar 21:00
Nürburgring GP - Day
60 min25 Mar 21:00
Sebring International Raceway - Day
60 min08 Apr 21:00
Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Day
60 min22 Apr 21:00
Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya - Night
60 min06 May 21:00
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Day
60 min20 May 21:00
Road Atlanta - Day
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- Registration for this event starts on 10/03/2020 (which also means the start of the season itself) and finishes with the race on 20/05/2020.
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of iRacing and register for this event on ROS website.
- Race i0 is not included in the general classification
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points after deducting all penalties (including final race).
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in a last round will be the winner.
Qualifying and race
- The qualifying session will last 10 minuts (2 laps).
- Pit stop is mandatory during race
- Season's cars:
- BMW M8 GTE (60%)
- Ford GT - 2017 (60%)
- Porsche 911 RSR (60%)
- Ferrari 488 GTE (60%)
- Cars can be changed until R1. (when PREQ R1 finishes to be precise)
- There will be possibility to use one fast repair
- 15x. track cuts are allowed after that driver need to take the penalty, next 10x will mean another penalty
- Penalty points will be multiplied by different value depending on the server the driver was on:
Platinum - 10.0x base.
Gold - 8.0x base.
Silver - 6.0x base.
Bronze - 4.0x base.
Copper/Iron - 2.0x base.
- Detailed penalty points:
2PP - Causing a collision
3PP - Dangerous return to the track
5PP - First or formation lap
5PP - Lags / network issues
2PP - Pushing from the track
2PP - Dangerous defensive manoeuvre
3PP - Dangerous driving under yellow flags
1PP - Small car damage
2PP - Moderate car damage
3PP - Great car damage
1PP - Losing 1-2 track positions
2PP - Losing 3-4 track positions
3PP - Losing 5 or more track positions
1PP - Losing 1-3 seconds
2PP - Losing 3-6 seconds
3PP - Losing 6 or more seconds
3PP - Ignoring blue flags
3PP - Illegal waving during formation lap
2PP - Blocking hotlapping driver when on an inlap/outlap
1PP - Crossing the pit line during the pit-entry/pit-exit with 2-wheels
3PP - Crossing the pit line during the pit-entry/pit-exit with all wheels
1PP - Using Back To Pits during qualifying while in pitlane, but far away from own pit box
3PP - Using Back To Pits during qualifying while on track
DQ - Using Back To Pits during race session
- Administrator is registering the right to add "special guests" to starting lists (max 5 drivers) who will be racing in their own class. All flag rules and other racing regulations are applying as normal.
Terms above agreed on 13.03.2020
Above Season Terms are an extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.