Season 4 - this time based on beloved IMSA SportsCar Championship series, and to be more specific - on its GT part, without prototypes. And since we are talking American series, we are talking BIG.
IMSA SportsCar Championship is a multiclass series taking part in USA. Some races are for GT cars only and since we didn't wanted prototype drivers to miss some of the fun, we've decided to skip the multiclass aspect and concentrate on GT part only. To the classic choices from Kunos we have two extra cars for you from URD. One of them - Bayro M8 EGT is still hot from virtual welding.
We've also decided to update Porsche 911 RSR with an update from URD too, which not only adds 2018 bodywork elements, but takes sounds to another level. We thought it's well worthy.
So the car selection looks like this:
- Chevrolet C7R GTE
- Ferrari 458 GT2
- URD Porsche 911 RSR 2018
- URD Detroit EGT
- URD Bayro M8 EGT
All URD cars are available for season drivers for free.
Tracks are pure classics. From East Coast to the West. Flat and hilly. We'll also visit Canada. There's no need for the brief here - the list will do the job:
- R0 - Daytona 18/08/2019 (not counted to drivers/constructors standings)
- R1 - Daytona 01/09/2019
- R2 - Sebring 15/09/2019
- R3 - Watkins Glen 29/09/2019
- R4 - Canadian Tire Mosport Park 13/10/2019
- R5 - Road America 27/10/2019
- R6 - Virginia International Raceway 10/11/2019
- R7 - Laguna Seca 24/11/2019
- R8 - Road Atlanta 08/12/2019
And similarly to the real season - The Roar Before 24h (it won't be 24h - races will last 60 minutes) will happen at Daytona.
To take part you'd need Assetto Corsa na PC and a couple of DLC:
- Porsche Pack 3 (Porsche 911 RSR 2017) - yes, we're using URD mod, but since it's using Kunos' model DLC is still required.
- Dream Pack #1 (Chevrolet C7R GTE)
60 min18 Aug 21:00
60 min01 Sep 21:00
60 min15 Sep 21:00
60 min29 Sep 21:00
60 min13 Oct 21:00
60 min27 Oct 21:00
60 min10 Nov 21:00
60 min24 Nov 21:00
60 min08 Dec 02:33
- Season 4 ROS uses PC version of Assetto Corsa.
- Qualifying session will start on the race day at 20:40 and will last for 20 minutes.
- Races will be 60 minutes long + leader's last lap. Points will be given accordingly based on points chart below.
- During the race the pitstop is required with at least 1 litre of fuel added. Tire change is not obligatory.
- Season's calendar:
R0 - Daytona 18/08/2019 (not counting towards Driver/Constructor Standings)
R1 - Daytona 01/09/2019
R2 - Sebring 15/09/2019
R3 - Watkins Glen 29/09/2019
R4 - Canadian Tire Mosport Park 13/10/2019
R5 - Road America 27/10/2019
R6 - Virginia International Raceway 10/11/2019
R7 - Laguna Seca 24/11/2019
R8 - Road Atlanta 08/12/2019
- Cars used:
- Chevrolet Corvette C7R GTE (BOP - 10/24)
- Ferrari 458 GT2 (BOP - 0/7)
- URD Porsche 911 RSR EGT 2018 (BOP - 10/29)
- URD Bayro M8 EGT ROS 2018 (BOP - 5/20)
- URD Detroit EGT ROS 2018 (BOP - 5/6)
- BOP (Balance of Performance) shown above is in Balast/Restrictor format and might be adjusted.
- Cars can be changed until R1. (when PREQ R1 finishes to be precise)
- Server settings
TC - Factory
ABS - Factory
SC - Off
Damage - 80%
Fuel usage - 170%
Tire usage - 100%
- Out of all official races, one least scored won’t be counted towards the season’s standings.
- 6 track cuts are allowed. More will result with a drive-thru penalty to be taken in the next 3 laps from the first cut above the limit.
- Administrator is registering the right to add "special guests" to starting lists (max 5 drivers) who will be racing in their own class. All flag rules and other racing regulations are applying as normal.
Terms agreed and added on 31.07.2019
Above Season Terms are extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.
Points table will be announced after R0.