Leon Cup by kycu.live
Second season of TCR together with kycu.live is on! Everyone who loves close fight, a bit of brushing and overall fun - this is the season. We've made it simple this time - no more head scratching trying to pick the right car or what damper settings are the best - there's only one car - Seat Leon TCR and setup are locked.
There are few further changes too - qualifying is shortened to just 10 minutes and there's a significant change to pre-qualy laps - now increased to 20. Finally, be prepared for a different penalty system for this series.
So no distractions - just pure, raw racing! What's not to like?
2x14 okr05 May 21:00
2x10 okr19 May 21:00
2x15 okr02 Jun 21:00
Paul Ricard WTCC
2x10 okr16 Jun 21:00
2x16 okr30 Jun 21:00
Red Bull Ring National
2x11 okr14 Jul 21:00
Nurburgring - GP
2x14 okr28 Jul 21:00
Barcelona - GP
- General terms
- Republic of Simracers (ROS) is a virtual league that uses PC version of Assetto Corsa, a game made by the Kunos Simulazioni studio.
- By definition, ROS is a league that is free to participate in. Costs that are required to maintain the servers, are paid by sponsors and non obligatory donations. Optional donations can unlock additional features, such as team participation or custom skins.
- Connecting your Steam account with ROS webpage means that you accept the rules that are contained within this document.
- Republic of Simracers (ROS) – name of the league
- Founder – owner of the discord rank, responsible for running the league and dealing with any high level decision making.
- Administration – people chosen by Founder, that help running the league and making league decisions. In the event of long-term (day or more) absence of a Founder, the decisions made by Administration (moderators, counsel etc.) are binding as if they were made by the Founder.
- Drivers – participants of the ongoing race season.
- Supporters – people present on Discord server that are not partaking in the ongoing race season.
- Pre-qualifying – pre-race session in which the drivers are required to carry out the required number of valid laps to be able to participate in the official league race.
- Stewards – people responsible for judging over the incidents reported by drivers.
- Season – time span in which drivers are able to participate in league races, with preordained cars on scheduled tracks.
- Time – Every mention of time in the rules or our website refers to Central European Time (CEST or UTC+1) unless otherwise stated.
- Rules of league entry
- Everyone is allowed to register in the league, providing that the participant is 16 years old or older. Anyone below age 16 must have parent’s consent to sign up to the league.
- People that are not barred by the Founder/Administration to participate in the league, are allowed to take part in it.
- It is forbidden to:
- Register other accounts than the original one in order to bypass a ban that was given out by the Founder/Administration.
- Drive in someone else's name during any official session, including, but not limited to pre-qualifying session, qualifying session and race.
- Modify mods that are used during the race season or the contents of the game Assetto Corsa to gain an advantage over other participants. (It is allowed to install extra cars or tracks or skins, but forbidden to modify the local conditions in a way that they would be different for one person.)
- ROS is accepting non obligatory donations from participants that are interested in supporting our league. Paypal link: https://www.paypal.me/rosleague
- Drivers are able to cancel their participation from the league or season at any time, but if they sign out during the ongoing season, they may not be able to sign up again to that season. Exceptions from that rule can be made only by Founder/Administration.
- Guide on how to sign up for the season may be found in FAQ tab on the webpage. https://republicofsimracers.com/page/faq
- Racing rules
- To participate in ROS, driver is required to install and turn on certain apps, listed below:
- Helicorsa/Car Radar. (Drivers that use VR are not required to have this mod activated, however it’s still advised to have it on)
- CrewChief - for VR users, however non-VR drivers can also massively benefit from using it.
- Track limits - set and governed by the server-side software. You’ll be notified if exceeded.
- Drivers are responsible for respecting driving lines of other drivers and leaving necessary space where overlap exists.
- During overtaking - defender is allowed one direction change. Change of direction during braking is prohibited.
- To participate in ROS, driver is required to install and turn on certain apps, listed below:
- Pre-qualifying session
- Before every league race, drivers are obliged to participate in pre-qualifying session.
- To be entered to the race, driver must have at least 20 valid laps completed - please see pre-qualifying table on the website.
- Start of Pre-qualifying session will be announced on ROS' website and Discord.
- The beginning of a pre-qualifying session will be announced on league webpage and on Discord.
- Pre-qualifying session are usually ending at 23:59.59 on the day before the official race. Please refer to the season calendar.
- During pre-qualifying, drivers that are on "outlap" are required to give space for drivers that are on "flying lap". If a driver will not abide by this rule a penalty might be issued when accident is reported and documented.
- Qualifying session
- Qualifying session starts on the race day at 20:50 and are 10 minutes long.
- Track limits, during the qualification session are governed by server-side software.
- During qualifying session drivers that are on "outlap" are obliged to make space for drivers that are on "flying lap". If a driver will not abide by this rule a penalty might be issued when accident is reported and documented.
- Using 'Back to pits' option is prohibited, except when the car is stationary in its own pit box area. If a driver will be found using this option outside pit boxes and then continuing the session (driving out of the pits), will be penalised.
- If during the qualification session, the car will suffer major damage, driver is obliged to drive back to the pits in a manner that won't disturb other drivers on the track. If a car is impossible to drive back to the pits (destroyed engine, suspension etc.) and driver uses 'back to pits' option, such driver can't go back to the track and must wait until the end of the session.
- In the event of a false start, driver is obliged to do a 'drive through' through a pitlane during first 3 laps.
- To get points at the end of the race, driver has to drive at least 90% of the distance that was done by the race leader, rounded to the lower number.
- Using ‘Back to pits’ is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification from session.
- Drivers able to create teams can do so. Each team must have 2 or 3 drivers to be included in official listings.
- Entire team should have similar car livery for easy identification during the race.
- File with the car skin may not be bigger than 5MB after compressing and 10MB after unpacking.
- Entire team must use the same car.
- Penalties are given out by the panel of Stewards.
- Shortly after the race Drivers will be able to download the race replay, timestamps from which will have to be used when reporting incidents that happened during the race.
- Penalty points that will be given out to Drivers, will add up throughout the whole season.
- If a Driver gets a penalty, the amount of points that was given out will also reduce Driver's amount of points in 1:1 ratio. (For example, Driver got 60 points after the race, based from his finishing position and 5 penalty points – which means that in the end, he is left with 55 points in general standings.)
- Depending on the severity of the incidents, penalties and penalty points may be different for every incident.
1-3 Penalty points (PP) – Unsportsmanlike driving. (Corner cutting, running opponent off the track, incorrect defending from the other Driver.)
2-5 PP – Causing a minor avoidable collision (Collision in which the injured party suffered insignificantly – running out of the track, light damage)
3-7 PP – Causing a moderate avoidable collision (Collision in which the injured party suffered moderately – loss of aero, loss of a many positions, collision with other Drivers)
4-9 PP – Causing a major avoidable collision (Collision in which the injured party suffered majorly – being part of a pile-up or unvoluntarily running other Drivers off the track caused by a collision with other Driver)
- Penalty points will be multiplied by different value depending on the server the driver was on:
- Platinum- 3.5x base penalty
- Gold- 2.5x base penalty
- Silver- 1.5x base penalty
- First lap incidents will see + 0.5 added to the multiplier
- Penalties with decimal numbers will be rounded up.
- Stewards have the right to classify certain incidents differently than it's written above as some accidents are not always fitting in those frames. The amount of PP that the Driver will get is based solely on the judgement of the steward.
- Penalties given out by the Stewards may alternate between warning and disqualification. (DSQ must be approved by the Founder)
- Drivers have the right to appeal the the given penalty, at the maximum of 48 hours from the release of incident rulings.
- Voice communication
- It is recommended that drivers that partake in a race were present on a Discord server during race time. Presence on voice channel is optional, but encouraged.
- During race and qualifying sessions, Drivers that are present on the voice channel, should limit their talking. (No screaming, no excessive talking, etc.)
- Rules of the present ROS season
- Races will be held on Sundays. (with an exception of holidays or other events.) Please refer to the race calendar.
- Races will be 60 minutes long + leader's last lap (except Spa which will last for 100 minutes). Points will be given accordingly based on points chart below.
- Race calendar
R0 - 5/5/2019 - Poznań, Poland (not counted towards general standings)
R1 - 19/5/2019 - Silverstone, Great Britain
R2 - 2/6/2019 - Paul Ricard WTCC, France
R3 - 16/6/2019 - Mugello, Italy
R4 - 30/6/2019 - Red Bull Ring National, Austria
R5 - 14/7/2019 - Nürburgring, Germany
R6 - 28/7/2019 - Barcelona, Spain
- Car used throughout the season:
- Seat Leon TCR DSG
- If driver is using custom livery - it must contain official ROS numberplate at sensible size on both doors either side. It also must include ROS logo and PowrotRoberta logos too.
- Game server settings
TC - Factory
ABS - Factory
SC - Off
Damage - 60%
Fuel usage - 100%
Tyre wear - 100%
- Weather will be set dynamically before every race. At the pre-qualifying session the temp range will be provided and specific value will be revealed at race day.
- All races will count to season’s standings.
- Final provisions
- In the event of situations that weren't described in this document, decision may be made by Founder/Administration.
- This terms can also be altered, timestamp of the last change made is shown below.
Terms agreed and added on 19.04.2019 by Founder.